Signed in as:
Signed in as:
Success Parking Solutions, LLC respects the privacy rights of all customers and users across all aspects of our business. As an organization carrying on business throughout the United States, Success Parking Solutions’ privacy and data security practices are designed to comply with a large collection of applicable laws and regulations. We encourage you to read this policy carefully so that you understand our information handling practices.
Purpose and Scope
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users for Core Account Information in a variety of ways. Although it is not compulsory to give us this information, if you do not then you cannot register as a Member/User of the Service or make a transient booking for public parking space with our parking third-party mobile app solutions. Personal information collected includes, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, make monthly parking payments, place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey, subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate the following data:
Core Account Information:
1. Name – we need to store this to identify you in the provision of our service. It will be shared with parking space operators you make a booking with and users on our platform which you send messages to.
2. Email address – we’ll send emails to you about your bookings and the Success Parking Solutions service. We may share your email with third parties (including parking space operators).
3. Mailing address –
4. Phone number – we store this so drivers can contact parking space operators and vice versa. Phone numbers are only shared when you’ve made payment for a booking. We also use it to make repeat use of our pay by phone service faster. We may contact you via phone should there be any issues with your bookings or account.
5. Motor vehicle information -
6. IP Address – this is used by us and some of our third-party providers to identify your device in the provision of our service. It is also used for fraud checks and to ensure a secure product.
7. Payment method information (Credit card/Banking information) – payment method details you provide (including name, email address and sometimes address) are sent directly to PCI-compliant third party payment providers. They are not stored on Success Parking Solutions servers and Success Parking Solutions employees do not have access to these details.
8. Booking/Parking History – we store a history of where and when you’ve booked parking to make repeat use faster and easier for you, and in interest of your and our accounting purposes.
9. Vehicle Plate Number – we store this for enforcement purposes. We share this with third party enforcement companies and parking space operators along with parking session dates and times, and sometimes your name, subject to terms outlined in separate Data Sharing Agreements held between Success Parking Solutions and these third party companies outlining each company’s obligations relating to the General Data Protection Regulation 2018.
10. Reviews – if you choose to leave a review for a parking location, this will be shown to other drivers considering booking the space (only showing your first name and the initial of your last name).
11. Location data – if you choose to enable location services, we will occasionally store your location services data to improve our parking availability engine - which helps us show you and other drivers when we think spaces will be available to park in. You can stop this data from being stored by turning off your location services.
12. Messages – messages you send to other Success Parking Solutions users about a booking are visible only to that user and to Success Parking Solutions staff.
13. Third-party CRM Tools – we send the following data to GDPR compliant Customer Relationship Management tools so that we can communicate with you: name, email, phone number and your customer support messages.
14. Administering your public transient booking - Success Parking Solutions customer support workers may view the above data (aside from sensitive payment method details) when administering your booking.
15. Parking space address - we use this to show drivers where your space is. We only reveal the full address to them after they've paid to park in it so that they can navigate there. Before that the driver can only see the street name and a map pin showing the location of your space.
Other use of this information:
1. We may notify you of certain offers and new products, subject to you giving your consent to do so. You can opt-out of this use at any time by updating your preferences on our website.
2. We may use this information in order to:
a) make general improvements to our Service;
b) analyze how customers are making use of the Service;
How we use your Information
Success Parking Solutions only collects and stores Personal Information necessary for maintaining your core account information, relationships with our customers, clients and associates for use of our products and services. This information is collected to ensure we can:
· Process and collect payments for the service Success Parking Solutions provides to you
· Appropriately identify you for transactions and communications between Success Parking Solutions and you such as:
· Protect both Success Parking Solutions and you from errors or fraud
· Comply with legal and regulatory requirements
Success Parking Solutions will only use the information collected for the purposes specified during the collection process identified in this Policy or as authorized by law. Should Success Parking Solutions require your information for purposes other than those specified during collection or as permitted by this Policy, we will seek your consent where required, or a notification will be provided to you prior to the new use.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities and parking management services and products.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
a) Storing details about your site preferences (for instance, where you are based);
b) Storing details about any properties or listings you have viewed;
c) Enabling our web server to track your session between pages of the site and provide a continuity of experience.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site and third-party parking management product solutions.
How long we store data
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal information, the purposes for which we process your personal information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Details of our typical retention periods for different aspects of your personal information are set out below. If you would like details of our retention periods for a particular aspect of your personal information which is not detailed below, please contact us:
· Order information including information about you such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, services used, order date, delivery date and other correspondence with us are kept for a period of up to 7 years after the date of order to enable us to deal with any after sales enquiries or claims.
· Business contact information such as your name, email address, business/mailing address and telephone number may be kept for communication and/or marketing purposes. All marketing data is reviewed annually and erased where no longer relevant.
· Visitor information which is collected about visitors to our premises and website is kept for a period of up to 3 years. If you have an accident on our premises, our accident records are also retained for a period of up to 3 years.
In some circumstances we may anonymize your personal information so that it can no longer be associated with you, in which case we may use such information without further notice to you.
If you have any concerns or would like to know what data, we hold on your company you can contact us on the details below:
400 West Capitol Avenue, Suite 1700, Little Rock, Arkansas 72201
Office: (501) 683-9600 Email: email@example.com
Success Parking Solutions’ responsibilities to our clients and customers include the following:
· Accountability - Success Parking Solutions is responsible for all Personal Information it collects or otherwise receives during the entire life cycle of that information up until its destruction. This accountability extends to third parties to whom Success Parking Solutions discloses the same information for business purposes. Success Parking Solutions’ Privacy Officer is directly responsible for the appropriate use and protection of this Personally Identifiable Information, and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Consent - Success Parking Solutions will only collect, use or disclose your Personal Information as set out in this Policy except where otherwise permitted or required by law. Should you wish to withdraw your consent to the use of your Personal Information, please contact Success Parking Solutions Privacy Officer.
· Limited Collection - Success Parking Solutions will only collect Personal Information necessary for the purposes specified for a business payment transaction, for other reasonable business purposes as contemplated by this Policy or as authorized by law.
· Limited Use, Disclosure and Retention - Success Parking Solutions will only use the Personal Information as specified during the collection process to conduct the related business transaction, for other reasonable business purposes, or as authorized by law. Success Parking Solutions may disclose your Personal Information to third parties that are directly involved with the processing or storage of that Personal Information, for specified business purposes such as payment processing, parking management systems and other related business transactions unless otherwise prescribed by law. Success Parking Solutions does not sell or trade Personal Information to third parties. Success Parking Solutions only retains Personal Information for as long as reasonably needed for business purposes and as authorized by law.
· Accuracy - Success Parking Solutions will attempt to ensure the Personal Information we maintain about you is accurate and up to date to most efficiently provide services to you without interruption. Should you believe the information is inaccurate or incorrect, please contact the Privacy Officer with your corrections at email@example.com.
· Safeguards - Success Parking Solutions commits to providing sufficient safeguards and controls to ensure your data’s security is maintained in both paper and electronic format. Success Parking Solutions will take reasonable measures to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, duplication, and modification while under our control. When Success Parking Solutions no longer requires the use of your Personal, Success Parking Solutions will take reasonable measures to securely destroy the data.
· Individual Access - You have the ability to access your Personal Information held by Success Parking Solutions or third parties providing services to Success Parking Solutions. If you would like to know the information about you that Success Parking Solutions holds, please submit a request in writing to Success Parking Solutions Privacy Officer. Once received, the Privacy Officer will review the request and respond.
Please note that there are situations where Success Parking Solutions may not be able to release your Personal Information in certain formats. For instance, security reasons or potential infringement on the Privacy rights of others may sometimes prohibit the disclosure of your Personal Information.
· Openness - Success Parking Solutions will always do its best to ensure our privacy practices are open and transparent to all interested parties. Any questions as to our practices can be directed in writing to the Privacy Officer. All concerns will be investigated, and the results communicated to you once complete.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site and parking management mobility solutions, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site or any products and/or services offered by Success Parking Solutions. Your continued use of the Site and mobility parking management solutions following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Success Parking Solutions
Attention: Privacy Officer
400 West Capitol Avenue, Suite 1700 Little Rock, AR 72201
Copyright © 2023 Success Parking Solutions, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder